We pride ourselves on offering an energetic and exciting working environment with plenty of opportunities to progress. We host regular charity events, both in and out of the office, as well as dress down days, bake offs and an annual sports day.
Our headquarters boast fantastic facilities for all staff members, including two large break rooms, flat screen televisions, vending machines and a pool table.
We are always interested in hearing from high quality candidates, so if you have specialist knowledge and want to develop your career at UK POS, please get in touch.
If you believe you are a strong candidate for a warehousing, acrylic production and fabrication, product design, procurement and estimating, sales, accounts, marketing or ecommerce role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current job vacancies
Telephone Customer Sales Advisor
Due to the continued expansion within the Sales department we are currently resourcing candidates with previous customer service experience within a similar role.
This is a Monday to Friday position with working hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- Promptly assess customer requirements and respond appropriately
- Effectively deliver sales and meet targets and goals
- Promote products and services highlighting features and benefits
- Provide all necessary information to potential customers ensuring that the information is fully understood
- Organise samples, pricing and bespoke product enquiries from customers
- Respond to customer enquiries, questions and concerns in an appropriate and timely manner
- General inbound telephone enquires
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in sales and customer experience
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs in order to provide the right product suggestions
- Ability to time manage, prioritise and track your work load
- Good telephone manner
Due to the continued expansion within the warehouse we are currently resourcing candidates with previous despatch and warehouse experience within a similar role.
This is a hands on role responsible for the management of the pick, pack and despatch operation in line with documented processes to achieve On Time In Full (OTIF) targets.
This is a Monday to Friday position with working hours of 10am – 7pm.
- Ensuring the Despatch function delivers superior quality of service to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Achieving OTIF targets on accuracy, timescales and damage
- Compliance with Despatch Process on the system and with physical products
- Management of resource to ensure all orders are fulfilled within budget and performance targets
- Management of replenishment activity
- Ensuring all pallets are correctly labelled, wrapped and loaded on correct vehicles
- Generation of manifests for carrier partners
- Responsible for visual and quality aspects of packaging
- Investigating inaccurate and damaged orders through root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions (logged, communicated and retrained)
- Cross training of team to achieve resource flexibility
- Strong product knowledge to support optimal SKU picking and packing process
- Understanding of all warehouse processes and the interdependency of the Despatch function
- System and stock integrity being upheld by following documented processes
- Respond to changing priorities throughout the day; juggling a number of activities whilst remaining effective in all
- Responsible for housekeeping of packing area
- Identifying and sharing solutions to issues and problems
- Focus on continually improving the Despatch processes to maximise efficiency and accuracy
- Key holder for premises responsible for site security and ensuring the site is secured at close of business each day.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience as a warehouse operator
- Good understanding of stock and system requirements
- Good IT skills
- Health and safety knowledge
- Proactive with strong initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivational team member
How to apply
To apply for any of the roles above please email a covering letter and copy of your CV in PDF or Word format to email@example.com providing details of the role title in the subject line of the email. Strictly no agencies please.