We pride ourselves on offering an energetic and exciting working environment with plenty of opportunities to progress. We host regular charity events, both in and out of the office, as well as dress down days, bake offs and an annual sports day.
Our headquarters boast fantastic facilities for all staff members, including two large break rooms, flat screen televisions, vending machines and a pool table.
We are always interested in hearing from high quality candidates, so if you have specialist knowledge and want to develop your career at UK POS, please get in touch.
If you believe you are a strong candidate for a warehousing, acrylic production and fabrication, product design, procurement and estimating, sales, accounts, marketing or ecommerce role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Current job vacancies
PHP Web Developer
Due to rapid expansion in the Ecommerce department we are currently seeking an additional Web Developer to join our talented technical team. The position is full time and permanent and based at our Bredbury office.
The successful candidate will be heading a project to develop a new specialist ecommerce system, so will need to be self-motivated and meticulous and able to manage a project from concept to completion.
- Graduate with a minimum of three years' commercial experience in OOP PHP and MySQL
- A good degree in computer science/software engineering or a related field
Essential skills and experience
- Strong MVC skills, including experience with frameworks
- The ability to handle an end-to-end site build
- Strong skills in the use of Git for version control
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous experience in ecommerce development
- Experience of Laravel and/or Symfony
- Experience of front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Linux web server administration skills
- A good understanding of UX and UI principles in ecommerce
How to apply
To apply for any of the roles above please email a covering letter and copy of your CV in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the role title in the subject line of the email. Strictly no agencies please.