We pride ourselves on offering an energetic and exciting working environment with plenty of opportunities to progress. We host regular charity events, both in and out of the office, as well as dress down days, bake offs and an annual sports day.
Our headquarters boast fantastic facilities for all staff members, including two large break rooms, flat screen televisions, vending machines and a pool table.
We are always interested in hearing from high quality candidates, so if you have specialist knowledge and want to develop your career at UK POS, please get in touch.
If you believe you are a strong candidate for a warehousing, acrylic production and fabrication, product design, procurement and estimating, sales, accounts, marketing or ecommerce role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Current job vacancies
Telephone Customer Sales Advisor
Due to the continued expansion within the Sales department we are currently resourcing candidates with previous customer service experience within a similar role.
This is a Monday to Friday position with working hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- Promptly assess customer requirements and respond appropriately
- Effectively deliver sales and meet targets and goals
- Promote products and services highlighting features and benefits
- Provide all necessary information to potential customers ensuring that the information is fully understood
- Organise samples, pricing and bespoke product enquiries from customers
- Respond to customer enquiries, questions and concerns in an appropriate and timely manner
- General inbound telephone enquires
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in sales and customer experience
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs in order to provide the right product suggestions
- Ability to time manage, prioritise and track your work load
- Good telephone manner
The UK's leading supplier and manufacturer of point of sale materials is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join its team. This role, which reports to the Head of Ecommerce, involves the management of a small but talented team of marketing executives and designers who deliver a range of marketing materials online, via email and in print.
We're looking for a hands-on marketer with strong experience in retailing who is able to communicate the benefits of our point of sale products to their end users in retail and other business sectors. We produce some of the best marketing materials in the point of sale industry, including brilliant emails and promotions, regular direct mail brochures and an annual 400-page catalogue, as well as marketing in other forms and mediums.
If you're looking for a new challenge, have excellent interpersonal skills and want to develop your expertise in this exciting field within a company which serves almost every high street brand, then this could be the position for you.
- Develops and delivers a strong integrated marketing plan to profitably grow the business.
- Leads and manages the marketing team to deliver marketing campaigns on- and offline.
- Manages the delivery of direct mail publications including brochures and catalogues and liaises with suppliers.
- Liaises with stakeholders to propose and deliver strong marketing promotions online and via email.
- Acts as the brand guardian ensuring quality and consistency in internal and external marketing to create a strong brand.
- Analyses and optimises marketing activity to obtain continual improvements.
- Understands the market and assists sales staff in identifying customer segments to target through data analysis.
- A good degree is essential, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- Chartered Marketer status is desirable.
Skills and experience
- Prior experience as a marketing manager, preferably in a retail setting.
- A strong knowledge of marketing - online and offline.
- A sound working knowledge of email marketing, preferably using Mailchimp.
- Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Prior experience managing a small team.
- Experience in product-based retail and preferably ecommerce.
- Prior experience in marketing strategy and planning.
- Strong project management skills.
- Budgeting and supplier management experience.
- Prior experience in direct marketing, especially catalogue marketing, is highly advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical thinker.
- Self-motivated, proactive and ambitious.
- Great organisational skills.
How to apply
To apply for any of the roles above please email a covering letter and copy of your CV in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the role title in the subject line of the email. Strictly no agencies please.