- Looped pegboard hook with an overarm price ticket holder
- Organise your hanging merchandise on retail displays with a pegboard hook
- Merchandising hook includes 8cm ticket holder for prices and barcodes
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 21st Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a pegboard hook used for?
A looped peg metal hook designed for light duty products is a great way to organise your wall merchandising displays. The loop allows for products with a broader slot to be displayed without weighing the hook down like a single prong hook might.
How do I attach price tickets to my pegboard hook?
This unit is complete with an overarm ticket holder making it the perfect way to display prices, barcodes or offers directly in front of your products. The overarm price ticket holder is suitable for use with adhesive and paper tickets up to 8cm wide.
How does the pegboard hook attach to my shelf?
Pegboard hooks couldn't be easier to install. The two prongs on the back of the metal display hook simply slot into your pegboard hole spacing (25mm).
|Length||10mm - 30mmm (select from dropdown)|
|Ticket holder size||80mm x 39mm|