- Looped pegboard hook with an overarm price ticket holder
- Organise your hanging merchandise on retail displays with metal peg hooks
- These peg board hooks include an 8cm ticket holder for prices and barcodes
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 1st Mar if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a 25mm pegboard hook used for?
Organise your wall merchandising displays with looped metal peg hooks, which are designed for lightweight products. The loop allows for products with a broader slot to be displayed without weighing the hook down like a single prong hook might.
How do I attach price tickets to my pegboard hook?
These metal peg hooks are complete with an overarm ticket holder making them the perfect way to display prices, barcodes or offers directly in front of your products. The overarm price ticket holder is suitable for use with adhesive and paper tickets up to 8cm wide.
How do the peg board hooks attach to my display?
Peg board hooks couldn't be easier to install. The two prongs on the back of the peg hooks simply slot into the 25mm hole spacing in a 4mm thick pegboard.
|Hanging space (excluding upturn)
|10cm - 30cm (select from dropdown)
|Ticket holder size
|8cm x 3.9cm
|To suit pegboard thickness