- High quality, furniture grade slatwall panels for a customisable visual display
- Available in different sizes and colours to suit any retail environment
- Extremely durable and space-saving slatwall display which is easy to install
- UK mainland delivery from £6.95 - free on orders over £125 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 15th Jun if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are slatwall panels?
Slatwall panels are a widely used wall covering for shopfitting which is used create configurable displays of shelves, hooks and other merchandising accessories. Slatwall boards have horizontal grooves routed into the MDF which accept a range of standard slatwall fittings and fixtures, from slatwall shelves, to merchandising hooks and clothes rails. They are available in various colours and finishes to suit a wide range of decor styles.
What panels do you offer?
Our slatted panels are sold individually and come in two sizes (300mm x 1200mm and 1200mm x 1200mm), which are available in five different colours. They're made from high-quality, furniture-grade, melamine-faced MDF which gives a sleek and professional appearance. Each slat wall board has a slot every 10cm to give you lots of flexibility on the positioning of your slatwall display shelves and accessories.
How do I mount the panels?
They are very easy to install and can simply be drilled and screwed into Rawl plugs mounted in your walls. To finish off your display, we recommend that you use our slatwall inserts. These add additional strength and grip to the panel grooves and let you create a more professional finish with a matching or contrasting colour.
|Colours||Cream, Black, Oak, Grey, White|
|Width||300mm or 1200mm|
|Gap between grooves||100mm|
|Slatwall inserts included||No|
|Slatwall boards per pack||1|
Overall rating of 5/5 based on 4 reviews