- High quality furniture grade slatwall panels for a customisable visual display
- Available in different sizes and colours to suit any retail environment
- Extremely durable and space-saving design which is easy to install
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 27th Jun if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are slatwall panels?
Slatwall panels are a widely used wall covering for shopfitting which is used create configurable displays of shelves, hooks and other merchandising accessories. Slatwall boards have horizontal grooves routed into the MDF which accept a range of standard slatwall fittings and fixtures, from slatwall shelves, to merchandising hooks and clothes rails. They are available in various colours and finishes to suit a wide range of decor styles.
What slatwall panels do you offer?
Our slatwall panels are sold individually and come in two sizes 300mm x 1200mm and 1200mm x 1200mm. They're made from high-quality furniture-grade melamine-faced MDF and come in five different colours. Each slatwall board has a slatwall slot every 10cm to give you lots of flexibility on the positioning of your slatwall shelves and accessories.
How do I mount the slatwall boards?
Slatwall Panels are very easy to install and can simply be drilled and screwed into Rawl plugs mounted in your walls. To finish off your slatwall boards we recommend that you use our slatwall inserts. These add additional strength and grip to the slatwall panel grooves and let you create a more professional finish with a matching or contrasting colour.
|Colours||Cream, Black, Oak, Grey, White|
|Width||300mm or 1200mm|
|Gap between grooves||100mm|
|Slatwall inserts included||No|
|Panels per pack||1|