- Was and Now Price Stickers in landscape for detailing old and new prices
- Makes labelling smaller sale items quick and easy
- Supplied in rolls of 500 in a dispenser box ready to use
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 29th Apr if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Was and Now Price Stickers
Was and Now Price Stickers are a must have for any retailer. Each sticker has a "Sale" message with a Was / Now panel in white on a bold red background. The labels can be directly applied to products without leaving a mark, working very well for shops, market stalls or at exhibitions.
How many stickers are in each pack?
There are 500 stickers in each pack and they come supplied on a roll inside a handy dispenser box.
What are the stickers made of?
The rectangular sale stickers are self-adhesive paper labels.
What size are the stickers?
The stickers measure 4.4cm W x 2.5cm H. The dispenser box is 9.1cm x 9.1cm x 6.1cm.