- Pegboard hook for merchandising displays
- Low cost option made from 3.5mm polished zinc wire
- Designed with 25mm hole spacing to match most standard pegboard
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 30th Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a pegboard hook used for?
If you require multiple display hooks, these pegboard hooks are a cost-effective option. Merchandising display hooks are ideal for maximising your wall space to free up countertop space and boost visibility of your small hanging products. The peg metal hook has been finished in polished zinc and the length advertised is the hanging space, not the overall length of the hook.
How is this pegboard hook used?
This light duty wire peg metal hook has a standard wire diameter of 3.5mm. The hooks are for use with 4mm thick pegboard panels featuring 25mm hole spacing, and they simply slots into the holes. The looped style of the display hooks makes them ideal for attaching swing tags to display your products and prices.
|Overall length (including upturn)||10cm, 15cm or 20cm|
|To suit pegboard thickness||4mm thick pegboard|
great product, has done exactly what we needed. quick delivery which is a must and has allowed us to do what we needed to.