- Retail Sale Ticket designed for retailers to display old and new sale prices
- Can use for a double stage discount as there are two "now" price boxes
- Eye-catching ticket to entice customers to take a closer look at products
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 21st Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Retail Sale Swing Ticket
A Retail Sale Ticket is a neat way of displaying an old product price vs a new product price. When customers can clearly see how much an item costs, it enables them to make the decision to buy. The ticket is red in colour and features the word "Sale" in capital letters at the top and the bottom. There is a "Was" price box followed by two "Now" price boxes. This means that if you should discount an item twice, you can show customers the first discounted price as well as the newly reduced price, showing a double discount.
How can I use the sale label?
The sale ticket comes hole-punched at the top ready for you to attach to clothing via a tagging gun. The hole measures 3mm in diameter.
Is the ticket single-sided?
Yes, the Retail Sale Ticket has a one-sided display made with high quality uncoated paper.
|Size W x H||4.6cm x 10cm|
|Finish||Red and white|
|Material||250gsm uncoated paper|