- Double Prong Slatwall Hook for merchandising displays, ideal for use with swing tags
- Present smaller items in bulk using minimal slatwall space
- Display hooks manufactured with a variety of hanging spaces to suit your products
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 26th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a slatwall hook used for?
These medium duty display hooks are designed for use on slatwalls to create a stylish and easily reconfigurable merchandising display. The benefit of using slatwall accessories is their versatility - it is easy to slot them in and out of slatwall panels within seconds, making merchandising easy and enjoyable.
Why use a merchandising hook?
Using a merchandising hook for slatwall display is a great way to free up countertops and maximise wall space, making all of your product easily visible from anywhere in your store. They give your displays an organised and professional finish, which is essential for any serious retail business.
How are they made?
They have a chrome plated construction and are made with 4.8 mm diameter wire, available in various lengths (lengths refer to the hanging space on the prong and not the overall length of the slatwall hook).
|Suits product||Slatwall panels|
|Lengths (hanging space)||10cm, 15cm, 20cm and 30cm|
|Backplate W x H x D||5.1cm x 6.4cm x 1.5cm|