- Tiered Magazine Stand saves you both floor and shelving space
- Display multiple publications at once with two tier and three tier stands
- Manufactured from lightweight, yet strong, acrylic for easy relocation
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £125 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 21st Apr if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Tiered Magazine Stand used for?
Boost the visibility of of your brochures, catalogues, newspapers or magazines with a Tiered Magazine Stand. It offers a great way to catch the attention of passing customers, by placing the display stand by the entrance or waiting area of your business. The tiered shelves allow you to display multiple different publications at once, while also saving you valuable retail space. Each shelf is slightly angled for the optimum viewing position. This style of magazine stand is perfect for a variety of industries, including newsagents, travel agents, retailers and universities.
How many tiers do the magazine display units have?
Choose between a two tier or three tier magazine display unit, which both support A4 sized publications.
What is the freestanding magazine stand made of?
This newspaper and magazine stand has been manufactured using high quality, 6mm thick, clear acrylic. The acrylic is precision laser cut and diamond polished for a professional glass-like finish. The units are supplied in flat pack form with all the connecting brackets included.
|Magazine stand size||Two Tiers||Three Tiers|
|Overall size W x H x D||31cm x 118cm x 40cm||31cm x 128cm x 40cm|
|Shelf size W x H x D||23cm x 35cm x 14cm||23cm x 35cm x 14cm|
|Paper size supported||A4||A4|
|Orientation of literature display||Portrait||Portrait|