- An Angled Brochure Stand designed at the ideal reading angle
- Three shelves for A4 literature - perfect for magazines and brochures
- Frosted acrylic shelves and chrome stand create a modern look
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 24th Jul if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of an Angled Brochure Stand
A brochure stand is a must have POS addition for a variety of businesses, from newsagents and convenience stores to department stores and travel agents. Display the stand by your entrance, waiting area or till to encourage people to pick up a brochure and browse at their leisure.
What is the angled magazine stand made of?
This unit is manufactured with an aluminium frame, an acrylic header and frosted acrylic shelves. Each shelf of this magazine display rack supports A4 brochures, catalogues and magazines.
How do I use the header?
Each unit is supplied with an acrylic panel that secures to the top of the frame. The panel is open at the top for you to slide your graphics in and out in seconds, making this a great way to reuse the stand for different publications.
To assemble the stand, you can read our complete assembly guide here.
|Product||Size (cm) W x H x D||Size (inches) W x H x D|
|Overall size||26.5cm x 129cm x 35cm||10.43” x 50.78” x 13.77”|
|Header size||23cm x 10cm||9.05” x 3.93”|