- An Angled Brochure Stand designed at the ideal reading angle
- Three shelves for A4 literature - perfect for magazines and brochures
- Frosted acrylic shelves and chrome stand create a modern look
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 27th Mar if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of an Angled Brochure Stand
A brochure stand is a must have POS addition for a variety of businesses, from newsagents and convenience stores to department stores and travel agents. Display the stand by your entrance, waiting area or till to encourage people to pick up a brochure and browse at their leisure.
What is the brochure stand made of?
This unit is manufactured with an aluminium frame, an acrylic header and frosted acrylic shelves.
What size brochures do the shelves hold?
Each shelf supports A4 brochures, catalogues and magazines.
What is the header function?
Each unit is supplied with an acrylic panel that secures to the top of the frame. The panel is open at the top for you to slide your graphic in and out in seconds, making this a great way to reuse the stand for different publications.
How do I assemble the stand?
You can read our complete assembly guide here.
|Product||Size (cm) W x H x D||Size (inches) W x H x D|
|Overall size||26.5cm x 129cm x 35cm||10.43” x 50.78” x 13.77”|
|Header size||23cm x 10cm||9.05” x 3.93”|