- Pack of 2 Natural Slate Boards with a variety of uses across sectors
- Use a slate serving board for displaying food in a more creative manner
- Designed with padded feet to keep your surfaces protected
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 9th Jun if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
What are the benefits of using Natural Slate Boards?
Slate Boards are great for restaurants and bars as they can be used to present great cheese boards or food displays. The easy wipe clean surface means the slate serving board can be used over and over and not lose its natural appeal. The slate boards are designed with padded feet so both the slate food boards and your surfaces won't get scratched or tarnished.
Why use a slate serving board?
The look of a natural slate serving board is great for use in rustic settings, such as farmhouse cafes, country pubs and restaurants, and also complements our chalkboard displays. Slate offers a stylish, yet rustic, way to present tasty dishes to your customers. Natural slate boards are a popular way to present dishes such as tapas and cheese.
How is the slate serving board supplied?
The Natural Slate Boards are supplied in a pack of two and packaged to avoid any damage in transit.
|Pack quantity||2 slate boards|
|Size (cm) W x H||29.5cm x 21cm|
|Size (inches) W x H||11.5" x 8"|