- Clear plastic Lazy Susan Turntable in three different sizes
- Create a rotating POS display to maximise your visibility
- Ideal for rotating dispensers or hook displays on counter tops
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 22nd Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Lazy Susan Turntable
Introducing a Lazy Susan Turntable to your countertop display is a simple way to create a rotating carousel style point of sale to help maximise the visibility of your product as well as your available space. A turntable can be added to a variety of products, including counter top display units with hooks to create a rotating display to leaflet holders to boost the accessibility and visibility of your literature.
What can I use a Lazy Susan for?
A Lazy Susan can be used for a wide variety of things. If you want to showcase high value items, such as crystal or jewellery, this allows customers to get a full 360 degree angle of your products. A Lazy Susan table can also be used on smaller free standing units in all sorts of retail outlets.
What is the turntable made of?
Each size has been manufactured from clear styrene with steel ball bearings.
What sizes are the lazy susans available in?
You can choose from two different diameters to suit your needs: 10.8cm or 14cm. The hole on both sizes measures 12mm in diameter.
|Material||Styrene (with steel ball bearings)|
|Central hole diameter||12mm|
|Sizes available||10.8cm and 14cm|