- Clear plastic Lazy Susan Turntable in three different sizes
- Create a rotating POS display to maximise your visibility
- Ideal for rotating dispensers or hook displays on counter tops
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 23rd May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Lazy Susan Turntable
Introducing a Lazy Susan Turntable to your counter top display is a simple way to create a rotating carousel style point of sale to help maximise the visibility of your product as well as your available space. A turntable can be added to a variety of products, including counter top display units with hooks to create a rotating display to leaflet holders to boost the accessibility and visibility of your literature.
What can I use a Lazy Susan for?
A Lazy Susan can be used for a wide variety of things. If you want to showcase high value items, such as crystal or jewellery, this allows customers to get a full 360 degree angle of your products. A Lazy Susan table can also be used on smaller free standing units in all sorts of retail outlets.
What is the turntable made of?
Each size has been manufactured from clear styrene with steel ball bearings.
What size is the central hole?
The hole on all three size options measures 12mm in diameter.
What sizes are the lazy susans available in?
Depending on the final use of your turntable, you can choose from three different diameters; 10.8cm, 14cm or 22.8cm.