- Heavy duty metal lazy susan turntable suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Hand rotated turntable ring made from aluminium with feet and screw holes
- Uses include rotating retail displays, TV stands, food displays and sculpture
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 6th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a metal lazy susan?
A metal lazy susan is a hand-rotated heavy duty turntable. It's ideal for creating a retail spinner display, among other uses. At 44.5cm diameter, it can take substantially more weight than the small plastic alternatives, and has a slow, steady pace of rotation.
Where can I use a heavy duty lazy susan?
The metal lazy susan turntable is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors due to its robust aluminium construction. It's perfect for use with a large heavy board on which you can place your display, such as a marble slab or garden table top. Potential uses include retail display spinners, food displays, sculpture and model-making, or electronic repair.
How is this metal lazy susan made?
This metal lazy susan is made from strong aluminium alloy with aluminium bearings. It features six feet on each side, as well as countersunk holes for a more permanent fixing option.
|Diameter||17.5" / 44.5cm|
|Plastic feet?||6 on each side|