- In-Queue Merchandising System Add-Ons for additional components
- Make your In-Queue Merchandising System double sided
- Fully customisable, choose from a mix of layouts and fittings
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 1st Jun if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
Why use In-Queue Merchandising System Add-Ons?
These In-Queue Merchandising System Add-Ons are great for making your original In-Queue Merchandising System double sided or for simply adding more merchandising options. There is also the option for a poster holder and a merchandising bowl that both attach into the tops of the barrier systems. With this choice of queue management, you can turn waiting time into extended shopping time and also increase impulse buys.
What types of In-Queue Merchandising System Add-Ons are available?
There are a variety of options to choose from dependent on what you require. You can choose from: extra shelves, extra hooks or an extra merchandising tub, these allow you to make your display double sided.
However, for generic extras which attach to the top of the barrier posts we offer a merchandising bowl, perfect for small impulse buys and an A4 poster holder, allowing you to showcase your prices or to be used as directional signage.
What is supplied for each of these merchandising accessories?
- If you select Eurohooks, you will receive a pack of five hooks and EPOS tags.
- If you select merchandising tub, you will receive one PETG tub for the length of your shelves.
- If you select merchandising sphere bowl, you will receive one PETG half spherical bowl for attaching to the top of the barrier post.
- If you select A4 poster holder, you will receive one poster holder for attaching to the top of the barrier post.
- If you select shelves, you will receive four shelves.
|Eurohooks x 5||Chrome||Steel||20cm length, 7x4cm EPOS tag|
|Shelves x 4||Silver||Steel||100cm W x 20cm D|
|Merchandising bowl||Clear||PETG||35cm diameter|
|Merchandising tub||Clear||PETG||100cm W x 20cm H|