- Retractable Queue Barrier System available in black or chrome finish
- Manage queue paths or keep customers contained in an area
- Heavy duty base is finished with rubber lining to protect floors
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 13th Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Retractable Queue Barrier System?
A Retractable Queue Barrier System is a series of poles, bases and retractable belts that can be used to show customers where to queue and cordon off areas. Retractable queue barriers can be connected together to zig-zag customers along a path, helping you control overcrowding or keep people contained in a designated area.
What is included in the system?
Our Retractable Queue Barrier System is modular. The basic kit comes with two poles and a retractable barrier strap. You can extend this by adding as many additional poles as you need - each one includes an integrated belt which clips to one of the other poles. There's also an optional poster frame available which is ideal for guiding customers into the queue, or for communicating messages as they move along the line.
How long are the belts in the retractable queue barriers?
Each retractable barrier belt is around 2m long but retracts into the pole to allow you to span a shorter distance without any slack in the barrier.
|Pole and base colour||Black||Stainless steel|
|Retractable belt colour||Black||Black|
|Retractable belt length||201cm||201cm|
|Pole and base weight||6.7kg||6.7kg|
|Base material||Concrete filled||Concrete filled|
|Base design||Rubber edged||Rubber edged|