- Cafe Barrier Pole and Base with a choice of chrome or black finish
- Create designated outdoor areas, manage queues or segregate areas
- The posts can be finished with your choice of a printed banner or rope
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 2nd Jun if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the Poles and Bases used for?
Introducing a cafe barrier system to your business is a great way to create an exclusive outdoor area, whether for eating, drinking, smoking or even just for a banner advertising feature. These heavy duty poles and weighted bases are designed to extend your existing cafe banner or rope queuing kits.
Our high quality pole and base barrier stands are designed with a top and bottom fixing to hold cross rails and cafe barrier banners in a colour or print of your choice to reflect your brand. We have a choice of black or polished chrome posts and bases to suit your chosen cross rails.
How do I use the cafe barrier posts?
Outdoor café banners are designed to withstand most weather conditions and are easy to assemble. You will need at least two posts to create a small queue barrier system. Simply secure the poles to the bases, then attach cross rails to the top and bottom. The cross rails thread through the top and bottom of your single or double sided custom printed banners, and are secured using spring clips.
Alternatively, attach twisted rope or velvet rope to the pole and base to create a queuing system.
Excellent quality and service