- A Pole and Rope Barrier System for area and queue management
- The easiest way to manage crowds, add a VIP area or organise queues
- Pick barrier ropes to fit your brand with a choice of colours
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 1st Mar if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Where should I use a Chrome Pole and Rope Barrier System?
Introduce designated areas or queues to your business while still being stylish and adaptable to fit your colour scheme by using a Chrome Pole and Rope Barrier. The poles have a classic chrome finish and are completed with a clip system so your ropes are easily attachable.
What do the sets include?
Each set of crowd control queue barriers includes two chrome poles weighing 1.2kg and two bases weighing 2.8kg each and one 1.5m rope in your chosen style and colour. Choose between high quality twisted rope barriers or velvet ropes for a luxurious finish. Each rope weighs approx 0.6kg.
Can I purchase the barrier ropes separately?
Yes, we offer the option to buy additional velvet or twisted barrier ropes.
|Pole height (including base)
|2 x poles, 2 x bases, 1 x rope
The pole and barrier system is exactly what we needed. It sections off part of our building in order to keep our volunteers safe when dealing with visitors. The poles are sturdy and stable and the rope is of very good quality, which gives a professional look to the area. A very good buy.