- Post and Chain Barrier System kits will help to manage queueing customers
- Sturdy and stylish black metal poles with heavy bases and chain barriers
- Connect an unlimited number of chain barrier kits together to span large areas
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 4th Oct if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Post and Chain Barrier System for?
Our Post and Chain Barrier is an inexpensive way to manage queueing customers or keep people within a certain area. Each full barrier kit includes one 2m chain and two poles, whereas the extension kit contains 1 chain and 1 pole. You can easily add extension kits onto the basic unit in order to span large areas.
Is this kit suitable for use as an outdoor queue barrier?
Yes, unlike our velvet ropes, the metal post and chain barrier is waterproof and suitable for use outdoors. This makes it ideal for outdoor queue management.
How are the pole and chain barrier kits constructed?
Each Post and Chain Barrier kit includes two 1m tall black poles. The base is 36cm in diameter and weighs 6.3kg to help make these more stable. The silver metal barrier chain included is 2m long, with a clip at each end for attaching to the top of the pole.
Each kit will span an area of up to 1.9m. You can also opt to buy an extension kit, which consists of just one post with a chain, allowing you to connect multiple sets together.
|Chain span||1.9m approx.|