- Single Sided Vertical Rod Grip for use with our standard rod
- Create an eye catching window display complete with satin anodised finishings
- Customise your display with acrylic poster panels 3-7mm thick
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 26th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Single Sided Satin Anodised Vertical Rod Grip for?
Designed for used in rod window displays, this rod grip is designed to hold poster panels in place. This Single Sided Vertical Rod Grip is designed for use with our standard rod which has a 6mm diameter. The grip has a modern satin anodised finished to match other components.
What is the difference between single sided and double sided vertical grips?
A single sided vertical grip can be used around the edges of rod window displays, to grip the poster panel to the rod. Double sided vertical grips are for use in the middle of the rod display, gripping two poster panels at once.
What size acrylic poster panels can the vertical grips hold?
The vertical grip is available to suit material 3mm - 7mm thick.
|Suits rod diameter||6mm|
|Suits poster pocket size||3mm - 7mm thick|
|Single or double sided?||Single|
|Tools required||1 x 2.5mm and 1 x 3mm Allen key|