- Ceiling and Floor Rod Fixings with one of each supplied per pack
- Enables you to fix your rod display to flat ceilings or floors
- The minimalistic design won't detract from your poster display
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 8th Jul if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How do the Satin Anodised Ceiling and Floor Rod Fixings work?
Designed for use in rod display systems, the Satin Anodised Ceiling and Floor Fixings consists of one ceiling fixing and one floor fixing per pack. This style of fixing is designed to allow your steel rods to be fixed to flat surfaces, enabling a floor-to-ceiling poster display. These rod display fixings have a satin anodised finish to complement the rest of your rod display.
How do I use these fixings to construct my rod display system?
The smaller fitting is for fixing onto the ceiling, while the slightly longer fitting is the floor fixing. Simply attach your rod via the holes in the fixings and the rod display will run from ceiling to floor.
What are the dimensions of the top and bottom rod display fixings?
The bottom fixing measures 60mm and the top fixing measures 20mm.
|Length of top fixing (mm)||20mm|
|Length of bottom fixing (mm)||60mm|
|Suits product||ARG05 Steel Rods|