- Satin Anodised Wall or Panel Fixing Grip for Rod Display
- Complete your rod display with stylish modern fixings
- The minimalist design will compliment your rod display system
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 26th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the Wall or Panel Fixing Grips used for?
This Panel or Wall Fixing Grip is designed for use with our rod display products. They screw into walls and panels to hold your rod poster display in place, and they are to be used with a standard wall screw with a diameter of approx 5mm.
How is the rod display fixing grip made?
The rod display fixing grip is designed with a through-hole for use with our standard rod which has a 6mm diameter. It projects 24mm from the fixing surface, is 15mm in diameter and is 30mm in length. Our Wall or Panel Fixing Grip for Rod Display a has a satin anodised aluminium finish to give a modern stylish look.
Why use a fixing grip for rod display?
Cable and rod display systems are a stylish and space saving way to display multiple upright posters or signs. They can be used double sided or can be mounted against a wall, which is when you may require a wall fixing grip. Many customers choose a rod display over a cable display as the stainless steel rods have a more rigid hold.
|Finish||Satin anodised aluminium|
|Suits product||Rod display systems|
|Wall screws required||5mm (not supplied)|