- Satin Anodised Wall Fixing Grip for Rod Display
- Complete your rod display with stylish modern fixings
- The minimalist design will complement your rod display system
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 22nd Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the Wall Fixing Grips used for?
This Wall Fixing Grip is designed for use with our rod display products. They screw into walls to hold your rod poster display in place, and they are to be used with a standard wall screw with a diameter of approx. 5mm.
How is the rod display fixing grip made?
The rod display fixing grip is designed with a through-hole for use with our standard rod which has a 6mm diameter. The rod grips project 24mm from the fixing surface, are 15mm in diameter and is 30mm in length. Our Wall Fixing Grip for Rod Display a has a satin anodised aluminium finish to give a modern stylish look.
Why use a fixing grip for rod display?
Cable and rod display systems are a stylish and space saving way to display multiple upright posters or signs. They can be used double sided or can be mounted against a wall, which is when you may require a wall fixing grip, aka a rod gripper. Many customers choose a rod display over a cable display as the stainless steel rods have a more rigid hold.
|Finish||Satin anodised aluminium|
|Suits product||Rod display systems|
|Wall screws required||5mm (not supplied)|