- Alcohol Hand Gel with an extra high 75% alcohol content
- Regular use of hand sanitizer gel can help prevent the spread of infection
- Added Tea Tree Oil helps soften the skin and adds fragrance
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 28th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why use Alcohol Hand Gel Hand Sanitiser?
Alcohol Hand Gel is one of the most effective ways to kill germs. With a 75% alcohol content, this alcohol hand gel is one of the stronger ones, giving it the power to kill 99.9% of bacteria. It also contains Tea Tree Oil from the melaleuca tree, which adds a subtle fragrance to the moisturising hand sanitiser that helps to soothe the skin, as well as being a natural sanitiser itself.
Unlike conventional soap-based gels, alcohol-based hand gels do not require access to sinks, water or paper towels, as they evaporate quickly once rubbed onto the hands.
How do I use alcohol hand gel?
This hand sanitizer gel bottle comes with a flip top lid for easy access to the contents within. It can be refilled and used with a dispenser, such as our Hand Sanitiser Dispensing Station. Simply rub a thumbnail sized quantity of alcohol hand gel quickly in your hands until the gel has evaporated and your hands are dry.
As this product contains a high alcohol content, you should ensure the bottle is resealed after use to reduce evaporation. It should be kept out of the reach of children, should be kept away from heat, sparks or flames and away from your eyes.
|Tea Tree oil||Yes||Yes|
|Dispenser||Flip-top lid||Flip-top lid|