Alcohol Hand Gel Hand Sanitiser with Tea Tree Oil
- Alcohol Hand Gel with an extra high 75% alcohol content
- Regular use of hand sanitizer gel can help prevent the spread of infection
- Moisturising hand sanitiser with Tea Tree Oil to soften the skin and add fragrance
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 7th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why use Alcohol Hand Gel Hand Sanitiser?
With a 75% alcohol content, this alcohol hand gel is one of the stronger ones, giving it the power to kill 99.9% of bacteria. It also contains Tea Tree Oil, which adds a subtle fragrance to the moisturising hand sanitiser that helps to soothe the skin, as well as being a natural sanitiser itself.
Unlike conventional soap-based gels, alcohol-based hand gels do not require access to sinks, water or paper towels, as they evaporate quickly once rubbed onto the hands.
How do I use alcohol hand gel?
This hand sanitizer gel bottle comes with a flip top lid. It can be refilled and used with a dispenser, such as our Hand Sanitiser Dispensing Station. Simply rub a thumbnail sized quantity of alcohol hand gel quickly in your hands until the gel has evaporated.
As this product contains a high alcohol content, you should ensure the bottle is resealed after use to reduce evaporation. It should be kept out of the reach of children, should be kept away from heat, sparks or flames and away from your eyes.
|Dispenser type||Flip-top lid|
While stocks last