- Faux leather menu cover in a traditional, hard-wearing, wipe-clean style
- Contains one double sized clear plastic insert to hold four A4 sheets
- Classic debossed design suits a wide range of establishments and decor
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 1st Apr if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why use a Traditional Faux Leather Menu Cover?
A faux leather menu cover is ideal for displaying restaurant menus and can add a sophisticated touch to any business. Each faux leather menu folder is conveniently hard wearing and suitable to be wiped clean. They are made from high quality, authentic looking black faux leather and feature text reading "menu" stylishly debossed on the front, with black stitched edges and rounded corners.
How are the faux leather menu covers supplied?
The faux leather menu folder is supplied individually, complete with a clear plastic pocket insert which holds up to four A4 pages. There is no minimum or set order quantity, and they are available in stock for speedy delivery.
Do I need a faux leather menu cover?
Menu covers are the ideal addition to any food serving establishment, as they keep your menus clean and neatly organised. Loose paper menus can create an unsightly mess on tabletops and bars, whereas the use of faux leather menu folders keeps your business looking tidy, professional and inviting.
|Holds paper size||A4|
|Holds paper quantity||4 sheets|