- Three-layer non-woven face mask designed to cover the mouth and nose
- 50 masks to help prevent the spread of infection between staff and customers
- Bendy plastic-coated wire nose strip for improved fit
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 2nd Jun if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
What are these protective face masks?
These protective face masks feature a three-layer design to help filter out small particles or droplets in the air. The inner layer is made from soft non-woven cotton, the second layer is made from melt-blown and "spun bound" polypropylene while the third layer is designed to filter out particulates. The mask has a stretchy front, elasticated ear loops, and a bendy plastic-coated wire nose grip to provide an improved fit. When stretched out, the mask will cover the mouth and nose.
How long do they last?
For safety reasons, face masks are disposable and should only be worn for a few hours. You should wash your hands carefully before positioning the mask, avoid touching it, wash your hands after removal and dispose of the mask hygienically. The masks are supplied in packs of 50.
Please note that these are not for medical use as medical-grade masks are being reserved for frontline medical workers.
|Size||17.5cm x 9.5cm|
|Expanded size||17.5cm x 15cm|
|Elasticated ear loops||Yes|
|Quantity per pack||50 masks per pack|
|Bacterial filtration rate||95%|