- Liquid alcohol hand sanitiser solution ideal for automatic dispensers
- Encouraging staff and customers to sanitise helps reduce infections
- High 80% alcohol level kills germs and leaves hands dry after 30 seconds
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 1st Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why do I need Alcohol Hand Sanitiser?
Prevent the spread of infection with our Alcohol Hand Sanitiser, which has a high 80% alcohol content. It is essential to stop the spread of infection in environments where customers and staff are interacting in more enclosed environments, such as retail stores and restaurants. The regular use of alcohol hand sanitiser can greatly improve hygiene within your business, as alcohol kills most bacteria and viruses.
Where should I use alcohol hand sanitizer liquid?
Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Liquid is ideal for use in automatic hand sanitisers, as these don't usually work well with gels. Unlike soaps, which require water and paper towels, alcohol-based hand sanitisers (or hydroalchoholic solutions, as they are known) evaporate and are absorbed during the handwashing process, leaving dry hands after just 30 seconds.
How do I use this liquid hand sanitiser?
This one litre bottle of 80% alcohol hand sanitiser is supplied with a screw cap, allowing you to dispense the liquid and re-seal the bottle to prevent the evaporation of the alcohol. While you can use the bottle on its own, it works best as a refill for our Freestanding and Wall Mounted Hand Sanitiser Dispensers. Simply dispense the liquid alcohol hand sanitiser into your hands and rub all over for 30 seconds until the sanitiser has been absorbed or evaporated.