- Liquid alcohol hand sanitiser solution ideal for automatic dispensers
- Encouraging staff and customers to sanitise helps reduce infections
- High 80% alcohol level kills germs and leaves hands dry after 30 seconds
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 29th Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why do I need Alcohol Hand Sanitiser?
Prevent the spread of infections with our Alcohol Hand Sanitiser, which has a high 80% alcohol content. The regular use of alcohol hand sanitiser can greatly improve hygiene within your business, as alcohol kills most bacteria and viruses.
Where should I use alcohol hand sanitizer liquid?
Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Liquid is ideal for use in automatic hand sanitisers, as these don't usually work well with gels. Unlike soaps, which require water and paper towels, alcohol-based hand sanitisers evaporate and are absorbed during the handwashing process, leaving dry hands after just 30 seconds.
How do I use this liquid hand sanitiser?
While you can use the bottle on its own, it's ideal as a refill for our Freestanding and Wall Mounted Sanitiser Dispensers. Simply dispense the liquid into your hands and rub all over for 30 seconds until the sanitiser has been absorbed or evaporated. The bottle has a screw cap, so you can re-seal the bottle after using to prevent evaporation.
While stocks last
This is just what the doctor ordered. First Class, thank You