- Adhesive Dots supplied in packs of 100
- Ideal way to discreetly mount posters to glass or other surfaces
- Designed to leave behind no residue for a clean window
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 19th Feb if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why should I use Adhesive Dots?
Adhesive Dots are a clean and easy-to-use product for mounting posters to glass. Unlike Blu Tack or Sellotape, the Adhesive Dots do not leave a residue on the glass surface once they have been removed. Ideal for any retailer, you can mount posters to glass and other surfaces discreetly without passers-by being able to see the adhesive.
How thick are the Adhesive Dots?
The Adhesive Dots are approximately 100 micron thick.
How many Adhesive Dots are in each pack?
The Adhesive Dots are supplied in packs of 100 on a 200 x 115mm sheet.
|Dot thickness||100 micron|
|Dot quantity||100 dots|
|Sheet size||200mm x 115mm|