- Plastic Hang Strip for use on supermarket or retail shelving, or behind tills in pubs
- Increase impulse buys and AOV with well placed hang strips around your business
- 12 stations per strip to hold plenty of packets, supplied in packs of 100
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 30th Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How do you use plastic hanging strips?
Our Plastic Hanging Strips have 12 stations each, allowing you to hang up to 12 items at a time from your shelf edges to encourage cross-sells and impulse purchases in-store. They are able to carry lightweight packet items, hang gift cards and attach to your shelves using hooks. Our 66cm long plastic strip comes with a ticket facility.
What are the hang strips made of?
The high quality merchandising strips are composed of polypropylene, and the 66cm strip has a 3.2cm - 3.9cm ticket facility. The plastic hanging strips are supplied in quantities of 100.
What is the length of each strip?
We offer two sizes, either 56cm or 66cm in length. The 56cm strip does not include a ticket facility; however, the 66cm does include a ticket facility.
|Stations per strip||12||12|