- Plastic Hang Strip for use on supermarket or retail shelving
- Increase impulse buys and AOV with well placed hang strips
- 12 stations per strip to hold plenty of packets
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 21st Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Plastic Hang Strips
Plastic Hang Strips are designed to carry lightweight packets and they hang from store and supermarket shelves. This is a prime way to encourage your customers to consider purchasing a cross sell item or making an impulse buy. The plastic strip comes with or without ticket facility.
How many stations are there on each strip?
There are 12 stations per strip.
What are the hang strips made of?
The strips are composed of polypropylene with 32-39mm ticket facility.
How many Plastic Hang Strips are in each pack?
The hang strips are supplied in quantities of 100.
What is the length of each strip?
We offer two sizes, either 56cm or 66cm in length. The 56cm strip does not include a ticket facility, however the 66cm does include a ticket facility.
|Stations per strip||12||12|