- Portrait Self Cling Poster Sleeve for adding to shop windows
- Window clings are ideal for displaying notices or opening times in your windows
- Window cling vinyl design makes window poster installation quick and easy
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 1st Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why use a Window Poster Sleeve?
Displaying posters in your window can be a really effective way to increase footfall with tempting offers, promotions or even just your opening times. A window cling vinyl is a cost effective and simple display solution that can be used in any industry. It has a quick and mess free application process that avoids the use of unsightly adhesive or permanent fixings.
How do you get static cling window stickers to stick?
The window poster holder doesn't require any adhesive as it simply clings to your window with static tape:
- Ensure the glass surface that you will be attaching your poster to is clean.
- Insert your poster into the poster sleeve so it sits between the two pieces of PVC.
- Place the poster sleeve against your window, ensuring that the static tape is facing towards the window and the poster is in a portrait position.
- To create a vacuum between the poster sleeve and the glass, we recommend applying a small drop of water to the surface.
- Place both of your thumbs centrally on the top strip of static tape and, while applying pressure, slide them outwards to the edges.
- Repeat the process with the second band of static tape.
Note: When applying pressure to the tape you should hear static as the tape adheres to the window.
What are the static cling posters made of?
These static cling stickers come in A3 and A4 sizes. The window clings are made with clear, high quality PVC, also known as window cling vinyl. They're designed for use in portrait orientation only.
|Size (cm) W x H||29.7cm x 42cm||21cm x 29.7cm|
|Size (inches) W x H||11.7" x 16.5"||8.3" x 11.7"|
|Material||Clear PVC||Clear PVC|
Brilliant, they do exactly what I need them to do!