- Wooden menu holders for tabletop menu display
- Robust wooden construction with natural `food safe` stain
- Available as either single or double tier
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 22nd Oct if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Where are wooden menu holders used?
A Wooden Menu Holder is perfect for displaying a wide range of different menus on tabletops. Its natural finish and sturdy construction gives a rustic effect which is considered highly on trend. This wooden menu holder is ideal for use in bars, cafes, restaurants and hotels, but it is also suitable for holding other literature on any business counter top.
What are the wooden menu holders made from?
The wooden menu holder is made from MDF with an oak veneer. The base gives the unit added stability, particularly for holding several menus at once.
What size menus can this product hold?
The wooden menu holders are available with either a single or double slot, which can hold A3, A4, A5 and 1/3 A4 size menus. The units are sold individually.
|Single tier||Double tier|
|Material||4mm MDF||4mm MDF|
|W x H x D||21cm x 11.5cm x 9cm||20cm x 24.5cm x 9cm|
|Finish||Natural wood||Natural wood|