- Wooden menu holder for tabletop menu display
- Robust wooden construction with natural `food safe` stain
- Available as either single or double tier
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 29th May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Where are menu holders used?
A Wooden Menu Holder is perfect for displaying a wide range of different menus on tabletops. Its natural finish and sturdy construction gives a rustic effect which is considered highly on trend. This wooden menu holder is ideal for use in bars, cafes, restaurants and hotels, but it is also suitable for holding other literature on any business counter top.
What is the menu holder made from?
The wooden menu holder is made from MDF with an oak veneer. The base gives the unit added stability, particularly for holding several menus at once.
What size menus can this product hold?
The holder is available with either a single or double slot, which can hold A3, A4, A5 and 1/3 A4 size menus.
|Single tier||Double tier|
|Material||4mm MDF||4mm MDF|
|W x H x D||21cm x 11.5cm x 9cm||20cm x 24.5cm x 9cm|
|Finish||Natural wood||Natural wood|