- Stylish wooden menu holder to hold menus on tables, counters and bars
- Two storage slots to keep menus or leaflets organised
- Sloping back panel helps support taller, heavier menus
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 15th Oct if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Two-Tier Angled Wooden Menu Holder for?
This counter standing menu holder is designed to hold menus or leaflets on tables, counters and bars in pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants. Made from stained pine wood, this stylish menu stand looks great in a range of hospitality settings and has a rustic feel.
What size menus can this menu stand hold?
The main slot on this menu stand can take a menu up to 15mm thick, or several slimmer ones. There's also a narrow slot on the front section which can optionally hold smaller leaflets or menus up to 4mm thick. The menu holder is 135mm wide but can hold menus wider than this and it is fitted with a tall angled back panel to let you slot in taller or heavier menus without it toppling over easily.
|Main slot capacity||15mm|
|Front slot capacity||4mm|