- Stylish wooden menu holder to hold menus on tables, counters and bars
- Two storage slots to keep menus or leaflets organised
- Sloping back panel helps support taller, heavier menus
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 27th Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Two-Tier Angled Wooden Menu Holder for?
Hold menus or leaflets in a secure way on your tables, counters and bars in pubs, cafes and restaurants with this counter standing menu holder. Made from stained pine wood, this stylish wooden menu stand looks great in a range of hospitality settings and has a rustic feel.
What size menus can this freestanding menu holder take?
The main slot on this wooden menu stand can take a menu up to 15mm thick, or several slimmer ones. There's also a narrow slot on the front section which can optionally hold smaller leaflets or menus up to 4mm thick. The menu plinth is 135mm wide but can hold menus wider than this and it is fitted with a tall angled back panel to let you slot in taller or heavier menus without it toppling over easily.
|Main slot capacity||15mm|
|Front slot capacity||4mm|
Overall rating of 4.5/5 based on 2 reviews
One was a little deformed but nothing that couldnt be fixed. Got an up grade on delivery so came really fast. Product is ok maybe if anything a harder wood but for the price they suit my needs would use the company again definitely.
Absolutely fantastic menu holder! Exactly what we wanted and prompt delivery m. Thank you