- Stylish wooden menu holder to hold menus on tables, counters and bars
- The two storage slots keep your menus or leaflets upright and accessible
- A sloping back panel helps to support taller, heavier menus
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 29th Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Two Tier Angled Wooden Menu Holder for?
Display menus or leaflets in a stylish and secure way on your tables, counters and bars in pubs, cafes and restaurants with this robust counter standing menu holder. Made from stained pine wood, this wooden menu stand has a rustic feel and looks great in a range of settings. Due to the use of natural wood materials, finishes may vary.
What size menus can this freestanding menu holder take?
In the main slot on this wooden menu stand, you can place a menu up to 1.5cm thick, or several slimmer ones. There's also a narrow groove on the front section which can optionally hold smaller leaflets or menus up to 4mm thick. The menu plinth is 13.5cm wide, but can easily hold menus wider than this. It's fitted with a tall angled back panel to let you slot in taller or heavier menus without it toppling over easily.
|Size (W x H x D)||13.5cm x 22cm x 10.9cm|
|Main slot capacity||15mm|
|Front slot capacity||4mm|
One was a little deformed but nothing that couldnt be fixed. Got an up grade on delivery so came really fast. Product is ok maybe if anything a harder wood but for the price they suit my needs would use the company again definitely.
Absolutely fantastic menu holder! Exactly what we wanted and prompt delivery m. Thank you