- Stylish Through Hole Panel Support Stand Offs for acrylic posters
- Different diameters and projections available to suit your panels
- Available in a variety of colours to create a dynamic display
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 18th Oct if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
These stylish metal Wallmount Panel Support stand offs let you attach acrylic panels to your walls to display posters neatly. Made from tough metal, they come in a range of anodised and chromed finishes to help your posters stand out.
Simply screw the stand offs to your wall using the screws provided, place your poster between the two sheets of acrylic in your wall mount poster kit, then insert the stand off thumbscrew and attach the panel to the stand off by hand.
Different diameters and projections are available to suit acrylic wallmount panels of all shapes and sizes.
We recommend only using this product indoors.
- Wallmount Panel Support Stand Off slots through holes in acrylic panels
- Available in 12mm, 20mm and 30mm diameters
- 20mm, 25mm and 50mm projections available
- Six colours and finishes: black, blue, red, polished chrome, gold and satin anodised
|Diameter||Projection||Minimum hole size required||Panel thickness required|
|12mm diameter||20mm projection||9mm hole||2mm to 12mm thick|
|20mm diameter||25mm projection||10mm hole||2mm to 12mm thick|
|20mm diameter||50mm projection||9mm hole||2mm to 12mm thick|
|30mm diameter||25mm projection||15mm hole||2mm to 12mm thick|
Overall rating of 5/5 based on reviews
We only use this product occasionally but have always be very happy with them.
Great product, I used the data sheet to pre cut the panel before the product arrived and they fitted perfectly. Been using Pos for years never let me down yet.
great product and easy to fit,.
Fantastic product, great price and fast delivery what more could you want in a product and company
great price and product would love some smaller sizes 12mm etc and would be great to be able to get them with rubber washers ( I use them for mounting glass)