- Standard gridwall T legs sold in pairs for installing a gridwall display unit
- Double sided gridwall legs suitable for use with gridwall panels up to 6ft
- Gridwall T legs give side support to create a freestanding display unit
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 3rd Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are gridwall legs used for?
Our gridwall legs provide you with sturdy support for your custom gridwall display. Gridwall is ideal for use in retail outlets, exhibitions and shows to present a wide range of goods. It is easy to reconfigure displays on a grid wall using a variety of compatible accessories, making gridwall mesh panels an incredibly versatile display method.
Which gridwall legs do I need?
These T shaped standard gridwall legs are ideal for giving side support to standard gridwall panels up to 6ft, creating a double sided freestanding gridwall display. If you are creating a display using our larger 7ft or 8ft gridwall panels, please see the Heavy Duty Gridwall T Legs x 2. For a small display against a wall, please see our Standard Gridwall L Legs x 2. The legs are available with a chrome finish.
What are the gridwall T legs made of and how do I use them?
The gridwall standard t legs are made from steel to provide reliable long-lasting support to your double sided gridwall display. Each of the gridwall legs have a classic polished chrome finish and feature two holes for screwing into a gridwall panel using the fixings provided.
|Suitable for||Gridwall mesh panels|
|Display sides||Double sided display|