- Gondola Gridwall Base to hold up to four double sided panels
- Sturdy base offers long lasting, rigid gridwall support
- Will fit different size panels for a flexible display stand
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 18th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Gondola Gridwall Base
A Gondola Gridwall Base can be used to set up your own free standing, stationary gridwall unit. Gridwall units can be easily customised and are often found in many stores or at temporary shows and exhibitions.
What is the base made from?
The gridwall base is a steel unit which is strong and durable. The polished chrome base has feet to keep it firmly in place without damaging the floor beneath it.
What panels fit to the base?
The base can fit gridwall panels up to 6ft high. To fix a panel to the base simply screw it into place using the fittings provided. The gondola base will fit one 2ft panel at either end and two 2ft panels in the centre.
What is included with the base?
All screws and fixings are included. The base requires minor assembly but is straightforward to set up. You will need to use our Gridwall Panel Joining Clips to join the panels together, these are sold separately.
What is the size and weight of the base?
The gridwall base measures 122cm W x 61cm H. The base weighs 6kg.