- Faux leather menu cover ideal for your main menu or wine list
- Premium feeling synthetic leather ideal for pubs, bars and restaurants
- The restaurant menu covers hold up to four A4 sheets back-to-back
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 29th Feb if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Contemporary Faux Leather Menu Cover for?
Display menus and wine lists to customers in your pub, bar or restaurant using this Contemporary Faux Leather Menu Cover. It's a hardback menu sleeve that is made from black synthetic leather with a textured finish, contrasting stitching and gloss menu lettering. This sleeve has a premium look and feel and is scratch resistant, in addition to wiping clean easily. The clear PVC pockets can hold up to four sheets of paper.
What size is this faux leather menu cover?
Each menu folder comes with a replaceable clear plastic sleeve which is composed of two pockets to display your menu. This allows you to insert up to four sheets of A4 paper back to back, which are held in place by an elasticated cord. You can choose to buy the modern menu covers individually, or in a box of 20, and we even supply spare plastic menu sleeves.
|4 x A4 sheets
|Easy clean surface
|Menu cover W x H
|24.6cm x 34cm
|Menu cover thickness
|Storage box W x H x D
|35.2cm x 27.9cm x 19.7cm
|Menu cover weight
I'm really pleased with the quality and look of these menu covers