- Plastic Snap Rivets supplied in packs of 100
- The clear design won't take the attention away from your display
- Display rivets for easy assembly of large Corex or foam board signage
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 18th Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are Snap Rivets used for?
Snap rivets, aka plastic push rivets, are designed for use in assembling large Corex or foam board POS displays. They are designed with a 3cm diameter button with strong snap together action and a 19mm capacity. Often known as cardboard rivets due to their ability to hold together lightweight displays, our plastic snap rivets are an easy and quick POS solution.
What material are the Snap Rivets made from?
These reusable plastic push rivets are manufactured using neutral-coloured plastic, ensuring that their clear design will not detract attention from your display.
How many plastic snap rivets do you get in a pack?
The plastic snap rivets are supplied in packs of 100.
|Rivet diameter (mm)||3mm|
|Button diameter (mm)||30mm|