- Snap Rivet designed with a hole supplied in packs of 100
- Firm snap together fixing hollow plastic rivets for displays
- For use with Corex, foamboard and other large signage materials
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 29th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is Snap Rivet with Hole used for?
These plastic pop rivets are designed to hold together flat panels after being clicked together for a secure hold. These Snap Rivets can be used with Corex, foamboard and other large signage materials. This type also features a central hole for cord or line attachment, allowing you to easily string your displays and signage up or together.
What is the Snap Rivet with Hole manufactured from?
Each rivet snap holder is manufactured from clear BDS plastic and are supplied in packs of 100.
What size hole are the Snap Rivets designed for?
At UK POS we supply 3 sizes of these plastic pop rivets to support different sizes and weights of displays. They have hole sizes of 2.5mm, 5mm and 8mm.
|Suits hole diameter (mm)||2.5mm||5mm||8mm|
|Material||BDS plastic||BDS plastic||BDS plastic|