- Snap Rivet designed with a hole supplied in packs of 100
- The collar eliminates the need to trim any surplus
- For use with Corex, foamboard and other large signage materials
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 17th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Snap Rivet
These clear snap rivets are an alternative secure fastening method that will not obscure or detract from your image. They are designed to hold together multiple flat panels after being clicked together for a secure hold. These Snap Rivets can be used with Corex, foamboard and other large signage materials. They also feature a central hole for cord or line attachment.
What are the Snap Rivets manufactured from?
They are manufactured from clear BDS plastic.
What size hole are the Snap Rivets designed from?
They are designed to fit a 5-6mm hole.
How many are in a pack?
They are supplied in packs of 100.