- Clear Viking Screws supplied in packs of 100
- Clear plastic binding screws for connecting foam board together
- Quick fit design allows for fast fastening with easy to use winged head
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 26th Oct if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are Viking Screws used for?
Join foam boards together to create a larger and secure POS display in a simple and cost-effective way with Viking Screws. These plastic screws for boards are designed for quick fastening, but can also be tightened and loosened as required. These Viking Screws are made of clear plastic.
What sizes do the Plastic Screws for Boards come in?
The plastic binding screws are supplied in packs of 100 and are available with two capacities: 1.2cm or 2.5cm. Each screw requires a 5.5mm hole.
|Suits fixing hole (mm)||5.5mm diameter||5.5mm diameter|
|Material||Clear plastic||Clear plastic|