- Clear Viking Screws supplied in packs of 100
- Clear plastic binding screws for connecting foam board together
- Quick fit design allows for fast fastening with easy to use winged head
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 3rd Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are Viking Screws used for?
Viking Screws are a simple and cost effective way to join foam board displays together to create a larger and secure POS display. These plastic screws for boards are designed for quick fastening, but can also be tightened and loosened as required.
What material are the screws?
These Viking Screws are made of clear plastic.
What sizes do the Plastic Screws for Boards come in?
The plastic binding screws are available with two capacities: 1.2cm or 2.5cm. Each screw requires a 5.5mm hole.
How many Viking Screws are in each pack?
The Viking Screws are supplied in packs of 100.
|Suits fixing hole (mm)||5.5mm diameter||5.5mm diameter|
|Material||Clear plastic||Clear plastic|