- Clear Viking Screws supplied in packs of 100
- Clear plastic screws for connecting foam board together
- Quick fit design allows for rapid push-fit fastening
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 14th Nov if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Viking Screws
Viking Screws are a simple and cost effective way to join foam board displays together to create a larger and secure POS display. The screws are designed for rapid push-fit fastening, but can also be loosened.
What material are the screws?
The viking push rivets fasteners are made of clear plastic.
What sizes do the plastic push rivets come in?
The screws are available with two capacities; 1.2cm or 2.5cm. Each screw requires a 5.5mm hole.
How many screws are in each pack?
The Viking Screws are supplied in packs of 100.
|Required diameter of fixing hole (mm)||5.5mm||5.5mm|
|Material||Clear plastic||Clear plastic|