- Solid brass nickel plated binding screws to hold swatches and other materials
- Designed to fit holes with a diameter of 5.5mm
- Ideal way to bind multiple flat panels together
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 23rd Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Metal Binding Screws
These high quality Metal Binding interscrews are for binding multiple flat panels together through a 5.5mm hole. They are great for holding swatches and a variety of other materials
What are the Metal Binding Screws manufactured from?
They have been manufactured from solid brass and finished with a silver coloured nickel plating, creating a durable product.
What are the sizes of the Metal Binding Screws?
The screws are available in a variety of sizes to cater to your needs.
How many binding screws are in the pack?
They are supplied in pack of 100.