- Solid brass nickel plated binding screws to hold swatches and other materials
- Designed to fit holes with a diameter of 5.5mm
- Binding screws are the ideal way to hold multiple flat panels together
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 8th Jun if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Metal Binding Screws
These high quality Metal Binding Screws are for binding multiple flat panels together through a 5.5mm hole. They are great for holding swatches and a variety of other materials
What are the Metal Binding Screws manufactured from?
They have been manufactured from solid brass and finished with a silver coloured nickel plating, creating a durable product.
What are the sizes of the Metal Binding Screws?
The binding screws are available in a variety of sizes to cater to your needs.
How many binding screws are in the pack?
They are supplied in pack of 100.
|Material||Nickel plated brass|
|Fixing type||Through fixing|
|Size||3.5mm or 6mm|
|Suits holes||5.5mm diameter|