- Solid nickel plated brass binding screws to hold swatches and other materials
- Designed to fit holes with a diameter of 5.5mm
- Binding screws are the ideal way to hold multiple flat panels together
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £125 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 13th Apr if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are Metal Binding Screws used for?
Bind together multiple flat panels with Metal Binding Screws to form flip books for swatches, brochures and other promotional materials. These high quality brass screws, supplied in packs of 100, can fit through a 5.5mm hole. They are ideal for use in homeware and DIY stores, so that customers can browse product swatches to determine their quality before purchasing.
They have been manufactured from solid brass and finished with a silver coloured nickel plating, creating a durable product with a professional finish.
What are the sizes of the Metal Binding Screws?
They have a barrel diameter of 5.5mm, and they are available in 2 different post lengths to cater to hold different depths of material.
|Material||Nickel plated brass|
|Fixing type||Through fixing|
|Post length||3.5mm or 6mm|