- Solid nickel plated brass binding screws to hold swatches and other materials
- Designed to fit holes with a diameter of 5.5mm
- Binding screws are the ideal way to hold multiple flat panels together
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 18th Aug if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Metal Binding Screws
These high quality brass Binding Screws (often referred to as Chicago binding screws) are for binding multiple flat panels together through a 5.5mm hole. They are great for holding swatches, brochures, and a variety of other materials
What are the Metal Binding Screws manufactured from?
They have been manufactured from solid brass and finished with a silver coloured nickel plating, creating a durable product with a professional finish.
What are the sizes of the Metal Binding Screws?
The binding screws have a barrel diameter of 5.5mm, and they are available in 2 different post lengths to cater to hold different depths of material.
How many swatch binding screws are in the pack?
The Chicago binding screws from UK POS are supplied in pack of 100.
|Material||Nickel plated brass|
|Fixing type||Through fixing|
|Post length||3.5mm or 6mm|