- Flashing LED lights that attach to the back of displays for an instant update
- Make your sign or display really stand out with individual mini LED lights
- The individual LED lights feature an adhesive foam pad backing
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 17th Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the Flashing LED Lights used for?
Add excitement and draw attention to any POS display with Flashing LED Lights! These individual mini LED lights are available in your choice of red or white colours and have varying battery quantities.
How do I fit the small LED lights to my POS display?
The lights should be fixed to the back of your display using the adhesive foam pad, to enable the LED to protrude 8mm through a pre-punched hole. Alternatively, you could stick it on the underside of a shelf or display box, to shine a light on products which are on the shelf below.
Are the individual mini LED lights safe for use with corrugated cardboard and plastics?
Each single flashing LED light is fully graded for use with plastics and cardboard.
Will the adhesive pad effectively adhere to any material?
These flashing individual LED lights should stick to most surfaces. The tape is 3M on the basis that it’s the best tape across multiple surfaces.
What is the battery life for each of the individual LED lights?
Each option has a varying lifespan:
|LED light colour||Number of batteries||Approx. battery lifespan||LED light protrusion (mm)|