- Flashing LED lights that attach to the back of displays for an instant update
- Make your sign or display really stand out with individual mini LED lights
- The individual LED lights feature an adhesive foam pad backing
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 22nd Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the Flashing LED Lights used for?
Flashing LED lights are an eye-catching way to add excitement to any POS display. These individual mini LED lights are available in your choice of red or white colours and with varying battery quantities.
Are the individual LED lights safe for use with corrugated cardboard and plastics?
The LEDs are fully graded for use with plastics and cardboard.
How do I fit the small LED lights to my POS display?
The Flashing LED Lights should be fixed to the back of your display using the adhesive foam pad, to enable the LED to protrude 8mm through a pre-punched hole. Alternatively, you could stick it on the underside of a shelf or display box, to shine a light on products which are on the shelf below.
Will the adhesive pad effectively adhere to any material?
These flashing individual LED lights should stick to most surfaces. The tape is 3M on the basis that it’s the best tape across multiple surfaces.
What is the battery life for each of the individual LED lights?
Each option has a varying lifespan:
|LED light colour||Number of batteries||Approx. battery lifespan||LED light protrusion (mm)|