- Flashing LED that attaches to the back of displays for an instant update
- Make your sign or display really stand out with a Flashing LED Light
- Available in a choice of colours with an adhesive foam pad backing
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Monday 16th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are the Flashing LED Lights used for?
Flashing LED lights are an eye-catching way to add excitement to any POS display. They are available in your choice of red or white colours and with varying battery quantities.
Are the LEDs safe for use with corrugated cardboard and plastics?
The LEDs are fully graded for use with plastics and cardboard.
How do I fit the LEDs to my display?
The unit should be fixed to the back of your display using the adhesive foam pad to enable the LED to protrude 8mm through a pre-punched hole. Alternatively, you could stick it on the underside of a shelf or display box, to shine a light on products which are on the shelf below.
Will the adhesive pad effectively adhere to any material?
The Flashing LED lights should stick to most surfaces. The tape is 3M on the basis that it’s the best tape across multiple surfaces.
What is the battery life for each of the LED lights?
Each option has a varying lifespan:
|LED light colour||Number of batteries||Approx. battery lifespan||LED light protrusion (mm)|