- Our lightweight Kick Step Stool is both robust and easy to move around
- This kick stool features an anti-slip surface and rubber base for safety
- A Kick Step Stool is a useful addition for a wide variety of businesses
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £125 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 22nd Apr if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Kick Step Stool for?
A Kick Step Stool is a great choice for a range of businesses which require easy and safe step-up access to goods stored at height. They are also just as suitable for home use, as they are lightweight and easy to move around.
Is this Kick Step Stool a safe option?
Yes, you can be assured that our Kick Stool is reliably safe and has been GS approved. It features an anti-slip surface and rubberised base for extra grip, while the three castor wheels retract when the stepstool is under pressure, so it will not roll around when in use.
How is the kick stool made?
This Kick Step Stool has a light, yet robust, polypropylene construction with rubber tread at the base. It comes in two parts which permanently and securely slot together without the need for any tools or fixings, and the unit has a high maximum weight tolerance of 150kg.
|Colours available||Black and grey|
|With wheels?||3 retractable castor wheels|
|Maximum weight tolerance||150kg|