- VHB Tape (aka Very High Bond Tape) is perfect for securing your displays
- Each roll measures 33m in length and the tape is 12mm in width
- The clear acrylic tape won't ruin your POS display
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 26th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is VHB Tape?
Construct robust point of sale displays using an adhesive that isn't visible by choosing to use VHB Tape (also known as very high bond tape). It is a super strong, clear, double sided adhesive tape that is considered to be the strongest tape on the market, with a long lasting performance.
How is the VHB Tape made?
The VHB Tape is designed with a clear finish which won't detract from your products or arrangement. The strong double sided tape design means you can attach one side to your product and the other to your desired location, or can even be used to bond clear acrylic panels. This product makes the perfect addition to your adhesive tapes for signs and displays.
Can you explain how to remove VHB tape?
The idea with VHB tape is to get a near-permanent fixing, so removal can be tricky, but not impossible. To remove very high bond tape, you can use adhesive remover, WD40, or a mixture of warm water and a few drops of lemon essential oil. Buff the solution into the adhesive, carefully lifting away the tape as you go. Be careful as this will not be possible with all surfaces.