- Acrylic scratch remover for use on acrylic and Plexiglas surfaces
- All inclusive kit has everything you need for quick and easy application
- Professional quality results, even on deeper scratches
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 20th Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is Acrylic Scratch Remover?
The Acrylic Scratch Removal Kit is designed for use on acrylic, Perspex and Plexiglas surfaces, such as POS displays, aquariums and screens. This kit saves on money and time, being both economically and environmentally friendly by restoring expensive displays that have been scuffed to their original finish.
How to remove scratches from Plexiglass and acrylic
Simply polish the affected area with the acrylic scratch remover, otherwise known as plastic polish, and wipe away any residue. Deeper scratches can be buffed out using the abrasive paper, before polishing with the paste and cloth. It is so quick and easy to use and the results are of a high, professional quality.
What surfaces can you use the scratch remover on?
The acrylic scratch removal kit can be used on any acrylic, Perspex or Plexiglass point of sale products. The kit is not suitable for use on any printed, varnished or coated surfaces. See below for kit contents.
|Scratch remover paste|