- Acrylic scratch remover for use on acrylic and Plexiglass surfaces
- Our acrylic scratch removal kit has everything you need for quick and easy use
- Professional quality results, even on deeper scratches
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 29th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is Acrylic Scratch Remover?
Remove scuffs and scratches from your acrylic displays quickly and easily with this handy scratch removal kit. Our Acrylic Scratch Removal Kit is designed for use on acrylic, Perspex and Plexiglass surfaces, such as POS displays, aquariums and screens. This kit saves on money and time, being both economically and environmentally friendly by restoring expensive displays that have been scuffed to their original finish.
How to get scratches out of acrylic?
To use the acrylic scratch remover and restore your displays, simply:
- Polish the affected area with the acrylic scratch remover (otherwise known as plastic polish).
- Wipe away any residue.
- Buff out deeper scratches using the abrasive paper provided.
- Polish the surface using the paste and cloth provided.
It is so quick and easy to use and the results are of a high, professional quality.
What surfaces can you use the plastic scratch remover on?
The Quixx acrylic scratch remover can be used on any acrylic, Perspex or Plexiglass point of sale products. The scratch removal kit is not suitable for use on polycarbonate or any printed, varnished or coated surfaces. See below for kit contents.
|Kit contents:||Scratch remover paste, polishing cloth and abrasive paper|