- Acrylic scratch remover for use on acrylic and Plexiglass surfaces
- Our acrylic scratch removal kit has everything you need for quick and easy use
- Professional quality results, even on deeper scratches
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 7th Jul if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
What is Acrylic Scratch Remover?
The Acrylic Scratch Removal Kit is designed for use on acrylic, Perspex and Plexiglass surfaces, such as POS displays, aquariums and screens. This kit saves on money and time, being both economically and environmentally friendly by restoring expensive displays that have been scuffed to their original finish.
How do I use the Acrylic Scratch Remover?
To remove scratches from your acrylic or Plexiglass displays, simply:
- Polish the affected area with the acrylic scratch remover, otherwise known as plastic polish.
- Wipe away any residue.
- Buff out deeper scratches using the abrasive paper provided.
- Polish the surface using the paste and cloth provided.
It is so quick and easy to use and the results are of a high, professional quality.
What surfaces can you use the scratch remover on?
The acrylic scratch removal kit can be used on any acrylic, Perspex or Plexiglass point of sale products. The kit is not suitable for use on polycarbonate or any printed, varnished or coated surfaces. See below for kit contents.
|Kit contents:||Scratch remover paste, polishing cloth and abrasive paper|