Acrylic Scratch Remover
- Acrylic scratch remover for use on acrylic and Plexiglass surfaces
- Our acrylic scratch removal kit has everything you need for quick and easy use
- Professional quality results, you can even get deep scratches out of acrylic
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 7th Feb if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is Acrylic Scratch Remover?
Remove scuffs and scratches from your acrylic displays quickly and easily with this handy scratch removal kit. Our Acrylic Scratch Removal Kit is designed for use on acrylic, Perspex and Plexiglass surfaces, such as POS displays, aquariums and screens. This kit saves on money and time, being both economically and environmentally friendly by restoring expensive displays that have been scuffed to their original finish.
How to get scratches out of acrylic
To use the acrylic scratch remover and restore your displays, simply follow these steps:
- Polish the affected area with the acrylic scratch remover (otherwise known as plastic polish).
- Wipe away any residue.
- Buff out deeper scratches using the abrasive paper provided.
- Polish the surface using the paste and cloth provided.
It is so quick and easy to use and the results are of a highly professional quality. You can use this method to remove scratches from your acrylic displays stands, tubs, sign holders and dispensers.
What surfaces can you use the plastic scratch remover on?
The Quixx acrylic scratch remover can be used on any acrylic, Perspex or Plexiglass point of sale products. The scratch removal kit is not suitable for use on polycarbonate or any printed, varnished or coated surfaces. See below for kit contents.
|Kit contents:||Scratch remover paste
Polishing cloth Abrasive paper