- Cable and Rod Display Fixing Channel for ceiling, floor or wall mounted use
- This cable track allows you to move your cable display with ease
- A fixing channel to securely complete your cable and rod poster display
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £125 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 13th Apr if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is the Cable and Rod Display Fixing Channel for?
Our Cable and Rod Display Fixing Channel is designed to be used with cable and rod poster displays. They can either be fixed to your ceiling, floor or wall, depending on how you choose to fit your kit.
This Cable and Rod Display Fixing Channel allows your cable display system to be easily moved sideways along the channel. This makes it easy to change the look and format of your window display and internal displays as you do not need to unscrew the cable fixings from ceilings, floors and walls. Instead, you can simply swap out your poster panels and fixing grips at will.
How do I use the cable and rod display fixing channel?
Screw the cable track into your ceiling, floor or wall and simply insert a toggle and other fixings as required. To attach your cables or rods to the cable and rod fixing track you will need to use a Toggle which is available separately, and simply slides into the track. For full instructions, please read our guide.
|Suits product||Cable display|