- PVC Shingle Units for displaying small packets and reduce toppling.
- Keep your products upright and tidy for a professional shelving display.
- Designed with tear off perforations for customisation.
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 11th Aug if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
Why do I need to use a Shingle Unit?
Shingle units are a great addition to your retail shelving and can be used to display small packet items. The evenly spaced ridges will keep your product upright so it is clearly visible to passing customers.
These units are often used in supermarkets and grocery stores to keep small packets of sauces, spice mixes and herbs upright and neatly displayed.
Can I make the shingle unit sheet smaller?
The sheets are designed with tear off perforations, so that they can be customised to suit your different sized shelves.
|Size of each sheet (cm) W x D||60.5cm x 41.7cm|
|Individual shingle width (cm)||7.5cm|
|Material||300 micron clear PVC|