- PVC Shingle Units for displaying small packets and reduce toppling
- Keep your products upright and tidy for a professional shelving display
- Ribbed shelf liner designed with tear off perforations for customisation
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 26th May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Why do I need to use Shingle Units?
Display small packet items on shingle trays, also known as blister trays, which are a great addition to your retail shelving. The evenly spaced ridges on the shingle units will keep your product upright so it is clearly visible to passing customers.
These ridge trays are often used as a ribbed shelf liner in supermarkets and grocery stores to keep small packets of sauces, spice mixes and herbs upright and neatly displayed.
Can I make the shingle unit sheet smaller?
The shingle tray blister sheets have a simple ribbed plastic sheet construction, designed with tear off perforations, so that each ribbed shelf liner can be customised to suit your different sized shelves.
|Size of each sheet (cm) W x D||60.5cm x 41.7cm|
|Individual shingle width (cm)||7.5cm|
|Material||300 micron clear PVC|