Shelf Management System Kit
- A Shelf Management System Kit will save your staff time keeping shelves tidy
- Kit features all the components you require to create your own pusher system
- Ideal for ensuring your products are front facing on the shelves
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 18th Jan if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Shelf Management System Kit
Our Shelf Management System Kit can be attached to your shelves to keep your products faced-up, saving you and your business time and keeping your store looking professional. Our kits offer you from 1 shelf row to 10 shelf rows all in one shelf management system.
What components are included with each pusher system?
The Shelf Management System Kit includes the following components:
- Right shelf divider
- Central shelf divider
- Left shelf divider
- Guide rail
- T rail
- Push feed
The difference in each kit is the number of rows you can have in your shelf management system, allowing you to expand your shelving further or make it smaller.
How does the kit work?
- Place a T-rail at the front of your shelf
- Slot the push feed onto the guide rail at the top end, this can then extend to a maximum length of 45cm
- Clip the guide rail onto the T-rail
- Slot on the left divider on the left side of the guide rail, followed by either a central divider or right shelf divider on the other side of the guide rail to keep it in place.
- If you wish to add more rows, follow the above steps, however you would use a central divider between each track and use the right shelf divider at the end.
Please note, once attached to the T-rail, you can simply slide each component into place depending on the width you require to hold your products.
What material is each component made of?
The shelf dividers are made from clear polycarbonate which is a strong type of plastic. The push feeds are also constructed from polycarbonate and have a discreet grey finish. The T rail is made from clear PVC plastic and is 49.6cm long. You can also cut the T-rail to your required length.
What kind of products can you put in the shelf kit?
You can use the shelf pusher to hold a wide range of products such as e-liquids, cigarettes, teabags and packets of painkillers. For larger or wider goods, you can attach additional pushers to keep them in place between dividers. The table below has a list of the sort of products that are suitable for use with this kit due to their weights.
Typical products used in the shelf management system
|"Extra light" products||Approx. weight (grams)|
|Packet of cigarettes||20g|
|Packet of teabags||40g|
|Tin of tobacco||50g|