- Slatwall Shelving with chrome Brackets for universal slatwall use
- Each shelf is finished with melamine edging ready to slot into a slatwall
- Slatwall shelves save space while ensuring products stand out
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 24th Oct if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of Slatwall Shelving
Customise your retail display using Slatwall Shelving to promote a wide range of different products. The wooden slatwall shelves come with chrome brackets to mount the shelves to your slatted panels. The shelves are available in grey, cream, oak or white to suit a variety of décors. The shelves are ideal for showcasing clothing, bags, accessories and homeware.
What material are the shelves made of?
Each of the shelves are constructed from 18mm thick MDF material. Each shelf has a melamine finish and edging for a smooth finish.
How do I attach the shelves to a slatted panel?
Using the brackets supplied, slot them into the grooves on your slatwall panel. The brackets will stay in place, however we also recommend you use screws to secure them further (not supplied).
You can balance the wooden shelf upon the brackets. Each bracket has two suction cups, one at either end, to hold the shelf firmly in position and prevent it moving.
What size is each shelf?
Each shelf measures 60cm W x 30cm D. The brackets have a 30cm projection and are 2cm wide. The height of the bracket begins at 3.5cm at the slatwall panel end, and reduces to 1cm at the front.
|Shelf W x D||60cm x 30cm|
|Bracket height||1cm - 3.5cm tapered|
|Finish||Choice of 5 colours with melamine finish|