- A hollow PVC Shelf Riser that slots into your shelf front
- Ensure your display stays neat and products don't fall forwards
- Measures 98.8cm in length and 3.4cm in height for standard shelves
- UK mainland delivery from £6.95 - free on orders over £125 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 13th May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a PVC Shelf Riser for?
A shelf riser is a simple and cost effective way to keep your products and shelving units in order and neat. It is designed to slot into your retail shelf front to prevent products falling forwards, saving you and your staff the job of tidying up and constantly having to pick up products. This can be particularly useful on shelves that are slanted.
What is the retail Shelf Riser manufactured from?
These plastic shelf fronts are manufactured from clear, hollow extruded PVC.
What size are the shelf risers?
The PVC shelf fronts are available in 98.8cm L x 3.4cm H x 2cm D.
|Size (cm) W x H x D||98.8cm x 3.4cm x 2cm|
Overall rating of 4.4/5 based on 3 reviews