- Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System to keep retail shelving tidy and professional
- Ensures your products are faced up and tidy at all times saving staff time and energy
- Choose from a variety of sizes which are suitable for many products
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 1st Feb if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System?
Keep your products at the front of your shelves at all times and always in sight of your customers using a retail pusher system, which can be easily attached to your shelves. Using a pusher can save you and your business time and energy, as well as keeping your store looking professional. A product pusher system also eliminates the problem of out of reach products. Our Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System works with our t-rails and dividers (supplied separately).
How do I set up my product pusher system?
This system is quick and easy to assemble. Firstly, when ordering, ensure you select the amount of rows required to fit the width of your shelf.
Place a t-rail (supplied separately) at the front and back of your shelves and attach your pusher to the guide rail (supplied).
Clip the pusher's front anchor system onto the t-rail at the front. Clip the additional anchor system into the back.
For each row, purchase one system divider to prevent products from falling over. Dividers simply clip onto t-rails.
The t-rail and dividers are supplied separately. If you require a full kit with dividers and T rail included, check out our Shelf Management System Kit.
What kind of products can you put in the retail pusher system?
You can use the shelf pusher to hold a wide range of products.
- The 15mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 4 newtons, this is recommended for small lightweight products including tablets and cosmetic products such as make-up.
- The 28mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 10-14 newtons, this is recommended for products such as spices and cigarette packets.
- The 40mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 10-14 newtons, this is recommended for products such as confectionery, deodorant and products with larger packaging.
|Resistant push in newtons||4||10-14||10-14|