- Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System to keep retail shelving tidy and professional
- Ensures your products are faced up and tidy at all times saving staff time and energy
- Choose from a variety of sizes which are suitable for many products
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 17th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System
A retail pusher system can be attached to your shelves to keep products faced up at all times. Using a shelf pusher can save you and your business time and energy and keep your store looking professional. A retail pusher system also eliminates the problem of out of reach products. Our Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System works with our shelf pusher t-rails and dividers (supplied separately).
How to create your Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System:
A retail pusher system is quick and easy to assemble. Firstly, when ordering, ensure you select the amount of shelf pusher rows required to fit the width of your shelf.
Place a t-rail (supplied separately) at the front and back of your shelf and attach your pusher to the guide rail (supplied).
Clip the shelf pusher's front anchor system onto the t-rail at the front. Clip the additional anchor system into the back.
For each row, purchase one system divider to prevent products from falling over. Dividers simply clip onto t-rails.
The t-rail and dividers are supplied separately. If you require a full kit with dividers and T rail included, check out our Shelf Management System Kit.
What kind of products can you put in the retail pusher system?
You can use the shelf pusher to hold a wide range of products.
- The 15mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 2-4 newtons, this is recommended for small lightweight products including tablets and cosmetic products such as make-up.
- The 28mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 4-8 newtons, this is recommended for products such as spices and cigarette packets.
- The 40mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 10-14 newtons, this is recommended for products such as confectionery, deodorant and products with larger packaging.
|Resistant push in newtons||2-4||4-8||10-14|