Multipurpose Shelf Pusher Feed and Guide Rail
- Multipurpose push feed for shelf systems to keep your products tidy
- Ensures your products are at the front of your shelves all times
- Choose from a variety of sizes which are suitable for many products
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 31st May if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What is a Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System?
Keep your products at the front of your shelf at all times using a retail pusher system. It can be easily attached to your shelves and helps keep products always in sight of your customers. Using a pusher can save you and your business time and energy, as well as keep your store looking professional. A product pusher system also eliminates the problem of out-of-reach products.
Our Multipurpose Shelf Pusher Feeds and Guide Rails are designed to work with our T rails and shelf dividers (supplied separately) to create a complete shelf management kit.
How do I set up my product pusher system?
This front facing product display system is quick and easy to assemble. Firstly, when ordering, ensure you select the amount of rows required to fit the width of your shelf.
Place a T rail (supplied separately) at the front and back of your shelves and attach your pusher to the guide rail (supplied).
Clip the pusher's front anchor system onto the T rail at the front. Clip the additional anchor system into the back.
Purchase one system divider per row to prevent products from falling over. Dividers simply clip onto T rails.
The T rail and dividers are supplied separately. If you require a full stock pusher kit, with dividers and T rail included, check out our Shelf Management System Kit or Spring Loaded Slow Feed Shelf Pusher System.
What kind of products can you put in the retail pusher system?
You can use the shelf pusher to hold a wide range of products.
- The 15mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 4 newtons, this is recommended for small lightweight products including tablets and cosmetic products such as make-up.
- The 28mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 10-14 newtons, this is recommended for products such as spices and cigarette packets.
- The 40mm width Multipurpose Shelf Pusher System has a resistant push of 10-14 newtons, this is recommended for products such as confectionery, deodorant and products with larger packaging.
|Resistant push in newtons||4||10-14||10-14|