- Shelf Pusher System Dividers to complete your pusher system
- Helps to keep your products upright, organised and avoids over stocking
- Three different designs allow you to create a custom system
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Tuesday 17th Dec if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
How do I use these Shelf Pusher System Dividers?
These clear plastic shelf dividers form part of our modular self-assembly shelf management system. The shelf dividers clip onto our Shelf Pusher T-Rail which can be stuck to the front of your shelf using the self-adhesive tape provided and separates your products into neat rows. The additional shelf pusher attachment slides your products to the front of the shelf to keep them facing the front.
What sizes are available?
Our Shelf Pusher System Dividers come in three heights - 6cm, 12cm and 20cm - to suit products of different sizes. Each one has a 2cm x 2.5cm front stop section to hold items in place.
What shelf depths do these shelf dividers cover?
Some of the shelf dividers in this range feature break-points every 2.5cm to let you snap the divider to the right length for your shelf. The smaller models will support shelves from 25-48cm in depth, while the largest one is suitable for 48cm deep shelves.
|Fits shelf depth||25 - 48cm||48cm||48cm|
|Front stop size W x H||20 x 25mm||20 x 25mm||20 x 25mm|
|Trim to length break points||Yes||No||No|