- Was Now Sale Hanger Ticket in 250gsm red and white
- Easy to see old and new pricing on products with a Was Now price tag
- Label will hook onto most hangers and stand out against your products
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Wednesday 4th Oct if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What can I use the Was and Now Sale Hanger Ticket for?
Promote your sale by showing the old and new prices on a Was and Now Sale Display Ticket. A sale ticket is a great way of drawing in customers due to its bright red colour and easy-to-read format. The 'was' and 'now' boxes are spacious for retailers to write in the original price and new sale price. Sale tickets are useful in any retail environment, and are often seen in fashion and clothing stores to promote seasonal offers.
Where can the sale labels be used?
The labels have a punch hole in the centre at the top which can slot directly onto a clothes hanger. An alternative display option is to use a tagging gun to fix the labels onto your goods.
What material is the Was Now price tag made from?
The ticket is made from 250gsm uncoated paper; gsm stands for grams per square metre, and a higher gsm means better paper quality. Paper tags are fantastic as biodegradable labels, making for eco-friendly retail.
|Material||250gsm uncoated paper|
|Finish||Red and white|
|Size W x H||7.3cm x 12.2cm|