- Rectangular shaped Was and Now Sale Hanger Ticket in red and white
- Easy to see old and new pricing on products
- Label will hook onto most hangers and stand out against your products
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 25th Apr if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
Features and benefits of a Was and Now Sale Hanger Ticket
Promote your sale by showing the old and new prices on a Was and Now Sale Display Ticket. A sale ticket is a great way of drawing in customers due to its bright red colour and easy-to-read format. The was and now boxes are spacious for retailers to write in prices. Sale tickets are useful in any retail environment, and are often seen in fashion and clothing stores to promote seasonal offers.
Where can the sale label be used?
The label has a punch hole in the centre at the top which can slot onto a hanger. An alternative option is to use a tagging gun to fix the label onto your goods.
What is the material of the sale display ticket?
The ticket material is 250gsm uncoated paper; gsm stands for grams per square metre, and a higher gsm means better paper quality.
Does the label have a double sided display?
No, Was and Now Sale Display Ticket has a display on one side only.
What size is the ticket?
The label measures 7.3cm W x 12.2cm H.