- Strung Manilla Tags great for pricing bags and gifts
- Good quality buff luggage labels with string tags
- Can be used by any retailer to create a traditional look
- UK mainland delivery from £5.95 - free on orders over £99 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Thursday 9th Jul if you order by 4pm using Express Delivery
What are Strung Manilla Tags?
Strung Manila Tags were once used as luggage labels but they are also useful for displaying prices on in retail stores. The rustic look of these thick brown paper tags makes them ideal for pricing vintage, traditional items such as furniture, preserves, clothing and can even be used as gift tags. They're sold in packs of 100 or 1000 and measure 7cm x 3.5cm.
How do I use these manilla string tags?
Each string tag has a buff manilla card label and a reinforced eyelet which contains a short length of thin string. Simply write your price or other information on the luggage label with your best handwriting and tie the string to your product.
|Size||Pack quantity||Material||String supplied?|
|35mm x 70mm||100 or 1000||Manilla card||Yes|