- Strung Manilla Tags great for pricing bags and gifts
- Good quality buff luggage labels with string tags
- Price labels with string ties can be used to create a traditional look
- UK mainland delivery from £9.50 - free on orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Get it by Friday 17th Sep if you order by 5pm using Express Delivery
What are Strung Manilla Tags?
Add a rustic look to your labelling in store with Strung Manila Tags. These types of tags were once used as a luggage labels, but they are now a great option for displaying prices on in retail stores. They are ideal for pricing vintage, traditional items such as furniture, preserves, clothing and can even be used as gift tags. These price labels with string ties are sold in packs of 100 or 1000 and measure 7cm x 3.5cm.
How do I use these manilla string tags?
Each string tag has a buff manilla card label and a reinforced eyelet which contains a short length of thin string. Simply write your price or other information on the luggage label with your best handwriting (or adhere a price sticker or barcode), and tie the string to your product.
|Size||35mm x 70mm|
|Pack quantity||100 or 1000|